Click Link Below to Download the 2021 Application Package
2021 REGISTRATION / ENROLLMENT
FOR IN-PERSON LEARNING
REGISTER BY JUNE 30TH & SAVE BIG!
Returning Students $150 Before June 30th
($200 After June 30th)
New Students $175 Before June 30th
($250 After June 30th)
FOR RETURNING STUDENTS - $90.00
NEW STUDENTS - $100
Presently we are accepting enrollment for students in Preschool, Kindergarten thru 5th Grade for the 2021-2022 School year. Space is limited so enroll your child today!
Shekinah Glory Tabernacle (SGT) Christian Academy is open to all students regardless of religious affiliation (or lack thereof), race, and/or ethnic origin. However, we are not presently equipped to meet the needs of children who are mentally or emotionally impaired, nor those with severe learning disabilities and other special needs.
New students may enroll during open enrollment periods. Current students desiring to continue their matriculation at SGT Academy must reapply for re-admittance each year by completing a re-enrollment application and paying a re-enrollment fee. New students applying should meet the following criteria in order to be admitted or readmitted to SGT Christian Academy:
- Students should have a good academic school record as well as an acceptable record of psychological and social values.
- Students and their parents/guardians must desire a superior education under-girded by strong Christian teaching.
- Students, along with their parents or legal guardians, should bring the following documents to register: (Legal guardians will need to furnish guardianship papers processed through the probate court):
- A current Georgia Immunization Form (Form 3231). Out of state immunization information needs to be taken to the DeKalb Health Department for transfer to the Georgia form.
- An Eye, Ear, and Dental Form (Form 3300). Note: These forms are available from a local DeKalb County Health Department or from a private practitioner.
- A copy of Official Birth Certificate
- A copy of Legal Guardianship Documents (if applicable).
- School Records, Transcripts, Behavior Record and Standardized Test Scores.
- It is the parent's responsibility to report allergic conditions and allergies to certain foods that may be served at breakfast, lunch, and snacks. The parent must record this information on the registration form, and must give separate written information regarding their child's allergy to the admission’s secretary and their child's teacher. It is the parent's responsibility to send or bring other foods, if desired, on those occasions where food items being served cannot be eaten by their child. The school will not provide alternative meals.